23 August 2010

My Beautiful Uber-Gift

Uberkate is… the spirit of relationships… connecting families, friends and loved ones through personalised handmade jewellery.

A few weeks ago I was fortunate enough to receive a beautiful gift of a piece of jewellery that I keep close to my heart at all times (in fact I haven't taken it off since I received it!).  It is an Ubercircle from Uberkate

So what is so special about my Ubercircle....well it has my son's name stamped into it.  The Ubercircle symbolises the endless flow of love between those people whose names are stamped in the precious metals.  All Uberkate pieces are handcrafted and are made using only the finest precious metals in the Uberkate design studio in Sydney, Australia.

 Uberkate designs are regularly worn by Australian media personalities including Monique Wright, Georgie Gardner, Sarah Murdoch, Jessica Rich, Joanna Townsend, Rebecca Harris, Leila McKinnon, Natalie Barr and Melissa Doyle.
The Uberkate range also includes bangles, earings, a mini range for kids and now even a range for the men.

Win this Living Range Key Ring
I was also lucky enough to meet the founder and designer herself Kate Sutton who has kindly donated a piece from Uberkate's new Living Range for a Father's Day Giveaway...The Living Range Keyring- worth $295! 
To win this unique gift your Dad/Husband/Partner will always treasure click here and complete the entry form....but be quick giveaway end on Saturday!