18 December 2009

Fijian Beauty Competition Winner


Ok so I know the Win a Body Butter from Fijian Beauty competition closed on the weekend but with the silly season well and truly here things have been a little hectic at Mum e Assistant.

Firstly a big thank you to all that entered....we had a fantastic response. I have documented the whole process....well as much as I could considering 1 week before christmas my little happy snap camera has decided to pack it in! and a few of the pics I took didn't come out but did managed to save the important ones!

Step 1; Printed out all 325 entrant details (6 pages)
Step 2; I divided entries into blocks of 10
Step 3; Put all groups of 10 in a box

Step 4; My little man did a little mixing up and shaking

Step 5; He then pulled out a list of 10

Step 6; I got him to choose a number between 1-10 and he choose 4

So the winner is......S. Lewis from QLD...congratulations, your prize of a luxurious Body Butter will be on its way soon thanks to the wonderful Fijian Beauty.