13 November 2009

Yummy Handmade Chocolate!!!!

At 8:45am this morning there was a bang on our front door....it was the delivery man with my CHOCOLATE!!!

I was so excited to receive my beautifully packaged handmade Chocolate Bark from Coastal Chocolates which i received a gift voucher for from Bra Queen. After days of looking at the website trying to decided which 3 chocolate varieties I would order...finally decided on Peppermint, Rocky Road and Orange&Almond. So far I have tried the peppermint and the rocky road and they are both Divine! I'm having to exercise ALOT of will power today to stop myself from eating too much as I promised to share with a couple of people!



So if you are a bit of a chocoholic like myself you have to try this chocolate bark....or any of the many other options available on the Coastal Chocolates website. And what a fantastic Christmas gift idea for anyone really, which they will definately enjoy....mums, dads, brother, sisters, grandparents, friends.